Digital Marketing Diploma
Digital Marketing is revolutionising the marketing landscape at such a pace that many companies are finding it hard to keep up. The fact is, the traditional way of doing things is fast becoming obsolete. With digital marketing, you are entering a thriving industry that embraces change and “out of the box” thinking.
Are you looking to make a career change or embark on a new and rewarding career in digital marketing?
Why join our Extended Diploma in Digital Marketing?
You will have the opportunity to manage social media accounts and implement digital marketing strategies and utilise it in a business environment. You will learn techniques that can grow, engage and retain your followers as well as how you can convert them into sales. As our Digital Marketer, you should be passionate about all things digital and have a keen learning streak plus the flexibility to think on your feet. We need you to have a creative streak, regardless of your age, qualification and experience.
This Extended Diploma is designed to enable you to take that first step if you are not in this industry or to better understand digital marketing. It will equip you with the necessary knowledge and certification that should allow you to embark on a career in digital marketing. Learn from industry experts and have a real-world experience by managing real clients and accounts. Hone your skills and understand how to thrive in this industry by gleaning essential knowledge of what actually works. If you are keen to further your education, you can progress on to either the Higher Diploma in Marketing or potentially gain entry and acceptance into Year 2 of a Bachelor degree in Business, Management or Marketing.
Overall Programme Outcomes
On completion of this programme, you will:
- Gain a clear understanding of the value of Digital Marketing and why it is a vital component of an organization’s overall marketing strategy
- Be able to plan, create and effectively manage Search, Social Media, Mobile and Email Marketing campaigns
- Be able to integrate Digital Marketing plans into an organization’s overall marketing strategy
- Be able to drive new visitor traffic to an organization’s website while improving online conversion rates
- Understand how Digital Marketing can help an organization to grow its business – domestically and internationally
- Be able to identify various online applications and resources that can help build effective and profitable websites
- Be able to measure and analyse the visitor traffic of an organization’s website to continuously develop and improve Digital Marketing efforts
If you are an adult you will be admitted on the basis of evidence to suggest that you will be able to fulfil and benefit from the objectives of the programme and achieve the standard required for the award.
For units one to six, the assessment method mainly comprises:
- Class participation: 20%
- Hands on Workshop: 50%
- Final Assignment: 30%
Unit 7 is a Final Project of not more than 6,000 words
This course has been endorsed under the TQUK.
*TQUK is an Ofqual recognized Awarding Organisation.
Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England
The Level 4 Extended Diploma in Digital Marketing accrues 120 credits over 6 Units of 15 credits each and a final work-based project accruing 30 credits as follows:
- Unit 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Unit 2: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Unit 3: Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising
- Unit 4: Email Marketing
- Unit 5: Social Media Marketing
- Unit 6: Web Analytics
- Unit 7: A Final Project
6 modules over One (1) year. Final Project (max 2 months)
Mode of Delivery
- Classroom - Weekend Classes (1 to 4 weekend a month - Refer Schedule)
- Virtual Classroom (Zoom Meeting)- Weekday Classes (1 to 4 weekday a month - Refer Schedule)
Jump start your Digital Marketing career today!
Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement by London Examinations Board, UK.
"Extended Diploma in Digital Marketing Level 4"